Tuesday 19 July 2011

Favourite Larmer Tree Pictures Part 1

I think it's only right that after babbling at you for the last 10 days that I put up some of the best photos I got of the festival, so those of you who weren't able to come can see what I was going on aboutIt really was a great time so I hope you enjoy the pictures!

James and Hat


The Temple surrounded by grass protectors, quite poetic really...


Bunting around the Secret Garden


Main Stage being JCB'd!




One of the installations, I especially like the Action Man!


Terrible cliche for the VW Camper population there...


The Flag Circle...before the mud


The Lunar Flowers...in the daylight!


Even more lovely at night


Beautiful...


It takes 2 hours just to make one flower! Dedication.


The ladies in the Info Tent

There will be more so check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment